I feel that at long last I finally learned the difference between Analysis and opinion. My view of an analysis is being able to sit back and look at a piece of writing and take it apart to get to the main point. My Traditions paper “Where Has the Love Gone” is by far the strongest essay I wrote in this class. Strong points of analysis is “You would take time writing, check your spelling before writing the words and when you were done you would place your letter in a pretty envelope and put a stamp on the front so it could be sent out in the mail. You put your time and energy into the letter, this experience has been left behind by many.
If I were reading this I might ask the writer to look from the other side and ask what has improved about the process.
If I were reading this I might ask the writer to look from the other side and ask what has improved about the process.
I enjoyed your reflection letter. I see that you have done some really great things thus far in life and you have an amazing support system around you. I want to encourage you to keep following your dreams. If your confidence is low, remember that you pushed through the challenges that came with English 101. That is an accomplishment in of itself. Good luck to you in the future; it was nice working with you.:)
ReplyDelete